Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kids Say the Funniest ISH

Kids are too cute but most times they're little monsters this is another dicussions from Twitter and Facebook below are some of my personal entries from my experiences with my babies post your fun story of your adorable kid doing or saying some funny things.


I don't have any biological kids but I do have 5 babies who I love and adore I use (aka) to kinda keep their ID private.  Baby Cheesy Poofs (4 boy) his sister Pooh Pooh Cups (3) their cousins The Wonder Twins (2 1/2 girls) & their friend Tigger (2 1/2 girl) & these are their stories.......

Pooh Pooh Cups who is 3 thinks she's 33 (Me) I love Harry Potter (PPC) You are too big to love Harry Potter.......

I'm a huge fan of reality TV one of my favorite show is Big Brother (BB13) I occasionally yell at the tv because the castmembers do stupid things (My sister) who is auntie talking to?  (PPC) Cam or the TV her favorite show BB13 is on & you know how crazy she gets.

(PPC) on her cell phone T-Mobo how much for Talk Text Web how much my bill???




The Girls give me a kiss


Look at me


No comments:

Post a Comment