Saturday, September 14, 2013

What's Your Definition of Friendship..........

Friendship is a a relationship of mutual affection between 2 or more people. This is Wikipedia's definition of the word Friendship, however, this powerful amazing word means FAMILY to me.  I have 3 amazing friends who I dedicate this blog to. 

Nancy - One of my oldest and dearest friend.  You don't know but 18 years ago (95)you saved my life that day at the beach by telling me the truth and for that I have the greatest respect for you. You didn't follow the group, you choose to be independent and honest and for that I'm forever grateful.  You are a rare beautiful gem that I will always treasure.  Now that you are a mom little Remi will see how beautiful how important you are.  Everyday I will shares the joys of our story our friendship with Remi so she can see the real you  well not all the fun stories but the important ones. I'm so proud of you and I can't ask for a better friend.  You are truly the wind beneath my wing.


Cameron - My dear friend words can't express what you mean to me.  I'm so grateful that we found each other again. The time we were apart I thought of you every single day that's how important you are to me. You are the one who I laugh with, I cry with, who I share so many amazing adventures with. You never judge me, you're always in my corner even when you don't necessary agree with me my true loyal friend and this is why I love you. I love our BB discussions and just our discussions in general. You are a beautiful person one who I am proud to call friend.


Tesha- You are the one who I can always count on for really good advice.  You kick my ass when I need. Your the one who holds that mirror to my face and get me to face all the good the bad and the ugly. Your advice is priceless and although you think I don't listen I do I listen because I have the highest of respect for you. You have amazing heart always seeing the good in ppl even when they don't deserve it. I'm so glad we connected and now have this great friendship a friendship I wasn't looking for but I guess these are the best king. You have a heart of silver and for that I love you.  O R L A N D O !!!!!! 

If you have amazing friends and would like to share your story please feel free I would love to read your stories #bestfriendsforlife




1 comment: